I"ve heard so much about you.
久仰!
Long time no see.
好久不见了!
You"ve had a long day.You"ve had a long flight.
辛苦了!
On behalf of the ... Municipal government, I wish to extend our warm welcome to the friends who have come to visit ...
我代表……市政府欢迎各位朋友访问北京。
On behalf of the ... Municipal government, I wish to express our heartfelt thanks to you for your gracious assistance.
对您的大力协助,我谨代表……市政府表示衷心的感谢。
How are you making out in ...?
在……过得怎么样?
I"ll surely remember you and your invitation to him.
我一定向他转达您的问候和邀请。
American businessmen are welcome to make investment in ...
欢迎美商来……投资。
Your valuable advice is most welcome.
欢迎多提宝贵意见。
It"s a rewarding trip!
不虚此行!
As you have a tight schedule, I will not take up more of your time.
您的日程很紧,我们的会见是否就到此为止。
Please remember me to Mr.Wang.
请代我问候王先生。
Thank you so much for coming.
感谢光临!
Hope you"ll come again.
欢迎再来!
Hope you"ll visit ...more often.
欢迎以后多来……!
I will see myself out, please.
请留步,不用送了!
Take care!
多保重!
Have a nice trip!
祝您一路平安!
At your service!
愿为您效劳!
Here is your seat.
您的位置在这里。
Please have a seat.
请入席!
Enjoy this happy gettogether.
欢聚一堂。
Please yourself at home./Please enjoy yourself.
请随便!
Help yourself please.
请各位随意用餐。
What would you like to drink?
您喝点什么?
At this point, I propose a toast: to the cooperation between...and..., to the health of Senator..., cheers!
现在我提议,为了……和……之间的合作,为了……参议员的健康,干杯!
Lastly, taking up this glass of fine wine, I propose a toast to...
最后,我借主人的酒,提议为……干杯!
I"d ask you to raise your glass and join me in a toast to the health of all our friends present here.
请各位举杯并同我一起为所有在座的朋友们的健康干杯!
Here"s to you!
敬您一杯!